A lot of competition out there, eh? Don’t worry! If you’re ready to make an investment in your career, it’s important to know how to apply for jobs with the right attitude and strategy. Follow this guide to ensure your success in Military Engineer Services Jobs 2022! I’ll also be covering some of the best online resources where you can find even more information about MES Jobs 2022, so keep on reading!
MES Jobs General Information
The Australian Defence Force relies on the MES to provide military engineering and construction services, as well as support in communications, water, food and fuel. As such, it’s important for them to employ qualified engineers who are able-bodied and have all of their limbs intact. Achieving this is no easy feat, with 14 000 people applying for positions every year. Here’s what you need to know about joining the MES.
- The first step is to submit an online application through MES Jobs 2022.
- You’ll need to provide personal details including your email address, date of birth and nationality if you’re not Australian.
MES Jobs Vacancy Details
The Indian Army invites applications from talented and motivated Indian nationals who are capable of showing their skills and aptitude in various types of Engineering disciplines. Interested applicants can apply through MES jobs 2022 portal by sending their application on or before 19 January 2019. The number of vacancies is mentioned as follows:-
1) Branch Assistant- 527 posts
2) Group D- 14 posts
3) Accountant- 3 posts
4) Junior Engineer (Civil)- 903 posts
5) Junior Engineer (Mechanical)- 650 posts
6) Goods Guard- 284 posts
7) Private Soldier- 2270 posts
The Military Engineers of Pakistan are highly trained and skilled professionals. The officers are required to be qualified engineers with at least five years of experience.The enlisted personnel should be qualified mechanical, electrical or civil engineers with two years of experience.
With more than 20 vacancies announced, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The Military Engineer Services has specific criteria that needs to be met before you can apply for any position including age, qualification and marital status.
MES Jobs Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted by the Army Recruitment Officer. You will be required to pass a test in following subjects:
(i) English Language- Comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar; (ii) General Mathematics (Arithmetic and Numbers);
(iii) Science- Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
(iv) History and Geography of India and World; (v) Moral Science- Indian Constitution, Indian National Movement, Political Science and Pakistan Studies;
(vi) Military Engineering Services specific questions. Candidates are given 50 minutes to answer each question. Candidates are only allowed one pencil with eraser during examination time.
In order to apply, you must follow these steps. First, make sure that your application is up-to-date. You should have all of your education and work experience listed on it. The online application will ask you questions about your qualifications and skills. Next, identify which job you want from the list of openings on their site and click Apply. Read through the job’s requirements carefully before applying and make sure that it is something you can do with your skillset. Finally, upload a resume or CV so that they can verify your qualifications. MES will then review your application, which takes up to two weeks from when they receive it.
- Fill out the application form by visiting their website.
- Submit your application and wait for an email about what you need to do next.
- Once you have been offered an interview, you will be contacted with a date, time and location of your interview as well as further instructions on what to bring with you to your interview.
- You will also be required to complete medical examinations and security clearance before starting employment with MES jobs 2022.
- Successfully passing this process will result in being offered a job working in any area within MES jobs 2022 that is suited to your skillset and experience level.
MES Jobs Apply Now
The Indian Army is looking for military engineers who are willing to serve their country. The Indian Army operates in 15 states and three Union Territories of India, as well as maintaining close relations with the other two branches of India’s armed forces and providing support when needed. Serving in this branch of the army can be both an honourable and rewarding experience, if you’re interested in applying, don’t delay! The deadline closes on 31 October 2018 so act now! You can find out more about this opportunity here.