What to do when you’re fed up with life in your own country and want to move to Dubai? Finding a job in Dubai can seem like an impossible task if you’ve never worked here before, but it’s easier than you might think. Especially if you’re looking for jobs in Dubai that start right away, there are several new options available this year that will have you feeling prepared before you arrive at the airport. Let’s take a look at 10 jobs in Dubai that are going to be available this year!
Job in Dubai introduction
Dubai is one of the most diverse and rapidly developing cities in the world. With new jobs being created every day, it’s a great place to start your career. Whether you’re looking for a job at a bank, IT company, engineering company or even with the government, there are plenty of opportunities available to you. If you’re not sure where to start your job search, read this guide on 10 new jobs in Dubai you shouldn’t miss.
- Bank Jobs – There are various banks located throughout the city that offer many different career paths from accountancy to project management.
- Teaching Jobs – Want to teach children English or Maths? Dubai has plenty of opportunities for teachers who want to work with young learners aged 3-18 years old.
Teachers are the backbone of any school system, and considering the demand for them worldwide, there’s no better time to make a career move. Below is a list of 10 jobs in Dubai you might want to consider:
1) Teacher – English teachers are always needed across all levels of education, but especially at the elementary level. The UAE has one of the fastest growing populations on earth, which means there will be ample opportunities for those who have a background in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL).
2) Teacher – If you specialize in math or science and hold qualifications that meet UAE standards, like GCSEs or A-levels, then teaching jobs are plentiful.
Dubai has always been a global business hub, so it’s not surprising that there are ample banking jobs here. From investment banking to commercial banking, the financial sector is booming and there are plenty of opportunities for professionals. However, it’s not just high-flying executives who can find jobs in Dubai, as many entry-level positions require no previous experience or qualifications. Plus, with the world’s largest branchless bank set to launch this year, you’ll have more opportunities than ever before!
4) Information Technology
If you’re an IT professional and are looking for new opportunities in the Middle East, then you might want to consider a move to the United Arab Emirates. The country has been experiencing significant economic growth and is now home to nearly 4 million foreigners. Here are 10 great IT jobs that you might want to consider:1 Senior Software Developer – With over 20 years of experience, you can put your skills to work at this company that specializes in building software for various sectors including education and finance. Located just south of Dubai, it offers competitive compensation packages and benefits.2 IT Manager – This company is looking for a qualified manager with excellent communication skills who will be responsible for managing the IT needs of one of their subsidiaries.
Engineering jobs in Dubai are often the most sought after as they are critical for the construction of many structures, buildings, and projects. There is a diverse range of engineering jobs available, from civil engineering to mechanical engineering to chemical engineering. The job market for engineers is strong and will continue to grow through 2022.
The process for applying for an engineering job can be different depending on the position you’re applying for, but there are some steps that are universal. There’s typically a resume submission process followed by a selection process, and finally an interview stage where your credentials will be evaluated. Once you’ve been offered a position you’ll need to complete paperwork, have any background checks done or drug tests taken, and sign your contract with the company before starting work.
Becoming a doctor is one of the most rewarding careers you could have. From diagnosing and treating injuries or illnesses, to delivering life-saving treatments, you will be helping to save lives. And even if you decide to work in private healthcare instead, there are plenty of opportunities for progression and learning. If this sounds like the job for you, here’s how to get started on your journey:
1) Start by researching the different medical degrees out there. 2) Make sure that your grades are high enough to get into a good university course. 3) Keep an eye on what jobs are being advertised by hospitals and other health care providers as these can often be a good indication of where the industry is going and what employers are looking for.
Dubai has a lot of jobs for students looking to work abroad. There are a number of jobs that can be applied to by a student. As long as you have the appropriate qualifications and experience, it is possible for you to find the perfect job in Dubai. The following are some of the jobs available for students:
1) Teaching- With good qualifications, it’s possible to teach English in schools or universities. 2) Bank- Banks hire graduates with degrees and experience within their industry. 3) IT- A high level degree is required for this job; but could lead to other opportunities such as programming, networking or security design.
Government jobs are plentiful in the Emirate of Dubai, and many more will be created as the city grows. Some government jobs available to expatriates include: banking, teaching, IT, engineering and medical. If you are a graduate or have prior experience with any of these fields then it would be worth looking into these roles. Moreover, if you have a family then there are plenty of opportunities for your spouse to find work as well. For example, if you have a degree in IT then your spouse could seek employment as an accountant or teacher with one of the many private schools here.
- Teaching Jobs In Dubai – There are openings for ESL instructors in the United Arab Emirates, and many schools will provide housing and pay to fly you over. I’ve talked to people who make $1,000/month teaching English abroad with just a bachelor’s degree! 2. Banking Jobs In Dubai – If you’re looking for a stable job with good benefits, banking jobs are one of the best ways to go. There are many banks that hire expats to work there, and salaries usually start around $2,000/month. 3. IT Jobs In Dubai – A lot of big companies have relocated their information technology centers to the Middle East because of tax breaks and cheaper labor costs. 4.
The opportunities for employment in Dubai are growing, but you don’t want to miss the chance to find a job that is right for you. We’ve compiled 10 of the newest job opportunities available.
1) Education jobs – Teachers, professors and educational coordinators are always needed. Most schools require an international teaching certificate and it’s possible to get one from several top-tier universities like Columbia University or Oxford.
2) Banking jobs – Bankers need experience and knowledge of financial markets, accounting, finance and economics. They are usually hired after getting a degree from a top-tier university like Harvard or Stanford. The average salary for bankers is $130,000-$150,000 US dollars per year with some earning upwards of $200,000 per year.