Federal Investigation Agency, FIA Jobs 2022: Check out our latest openings! Filled with integrity, passion and vision, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is Pakistan’s premier investigative agency. With five separate wings– Counter Terrorism Department (CTD), Economic Crime Wing (ECW), Narcotics Control Division (NCD), Banking Security Force (BSF) and Immigration & Passports Department – FIA has jurisdiction over an enormous range of matters. We are looking to hire talented individuals to fill our many available positions in these departments in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi!
FIA Jobs Current Vacancies
If you’re looking for a career in law enforcement, then take a look at these latest FIA Jobs (Federal Investigation Agency). For example, there are currently six vacancies on offer for Joint Intelligence Officer. This position requires candidates to be knowledgeable about intelligence gathering and analysing information. The salary ranges from PKR 69,000 – PKR 106,000 per month depending on experience. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, then click on the link to find out more.
FIA Jobs Requirements
The FIA Jobs 2022 posting is looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions within the agency. The requirements are as follows:
1) You must have at least an undergraduate degree in any subject, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2) You must be eligible to work in Pakistan.
3) You must be fluent in English and Urdu.
4) You must have at least 3 years of experience working in law enforcement, police, or military forces (ideal but not required).
5) You must be willing to relocate to Lahore, Islamabad or Karachi.
6) You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. 2 7)You should have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
FIA Jobs Application Process
The FIA Jobs 2022 application process is typically very competitive. Candidates must first submit an online application, complete with cover letter and resume. The best way to stand out from other applicants is to include every possible piece of information in your application, including any awards or professional accomplishments you have had in your career. The agency then conducts interviews, which may include one-on-one meetings and group interviews.
If you are selected for hire, there will be more assessments that need to be completed before becoming a part of the team at FIA Jobs 2022. You may need to take an exam or participate in a workshop where you will be asked to show your understanding of various laws enforced by FIA Jobs 2022. Once this is done, you will be able to start work as soon as possible!
Salaries and Benefits
As an investigator, you will be responsible for protecting public safety and national security. You’ll work in a variety of areas, including counterterrorism, organized crime, counterintelligence and cybercrime. The rewards of your work are tangible: intellectual curiosity that fuels success; helping others through tough times; and knowing you’re making a difference in people’s lives. As an investigator, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Generous retirement benefits program – Paid time off