Auto Accident Attorney
California and San Francisco Bay Area Car Accident Attorney
Auto Accident Attorney Automobile accidents are a common occurrence in California. There are many major cities such as San Francisco and Los Angeles which offer congestion on the highways and crowded city streets for drivers. These crashes often lead to thousands of fatalities or injuries annually according to the California Highway Patrol.
Car accidents are a common event in California. As it has been said before by the California Highway Patrol, 3,500 people die each year due to car-related incidents. Plus, hundreds of thousands more suffer from car-related injuries annually – according to the California Highway Patrol.
Can You Sue for Your Injuries in A Vehicle Crash Caused by Another?
Automobile accidents are a common occurrence in California. There are many major cities such as San Francisco and Los Angeles which offer congestion on the highways and crowded city streets for drivers. These crashes often lead to thousands of fatalities or injuries annually according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Speeding, running red light.
- Distracted driving including texting or using a smartphone app while driving.
- Sudden lane changes without looking (often causes motorcycle accidents)
- Illegal U turns or un-signaled turns at intersections in front of oncoming traffic.
- Looking left when making a right turn (often causes car crashes)
- Sudden stops and failure to yield right-of-way (frequent cause for collisions with bicyclists & bikes)
- Unsecured loads on pickup trucks, semi-trucks, and other commercial truck drivers that could fly off during an accident.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or
One of the most important things in any personal injury case is determining who was at fault for what happened. To do this you need to prove each element required for negligence using different methods like physical evidence, medical records, eyewitness accounts and so on.
Duty of Care: Any negligent behavior that contributes to injury must have contributed by breaching the duty of care.
Breach of Duty of Care: The liable party breached the duty of care when they failed to behave as a reasonable person would under similar circumstances.
Establish Causation: Proof that the liable parties negligence caused your injuries and damages.
Prove Damages: Show how much you are asking for in order to help determine what is the maximum potential compensation available.
What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
Experience matters when it comes to acquiring settlement after an automobile accident. A professional car accident attorney can do the following
- Determine which Parties are at Fault: In many cases there can be several parties at fault for an auto accident including: the driver; their employer, a vehicle manufacturer and so forth. If you need to know more about your situation, call a reputable attorney so they can look into it further – someone who has gone through this before.
- Support Your Recovery: Getting the medical care you need after an auto accident can seem impossible, but it doesn’t have to be! Connecting with attorneys for support will ensure that you’re taken care of both physically and financially. Through injury or mental trauma, attorneys know what it takes to recover from all sorts of accidents. Whether it’s just someone who needs direction through the process or someone who needs advice on how they should handle their debt situation because they are suffering emotionally – lawyers are there for everyone!
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Your attorney will negotiate on your behalf when presenting your claims to the opposing parties’ insurer, and will argue for you to receive the highest amount of compensation possible for your injuries. Experienced car accident lawyers are adept at using their knowledge of tricks and tactics used by insurance companies; they use this knowledge effectively in order to avoid lengthy court cases which could leave them victorious but bankrupting you.
- Prove Liability: When it comes to proving responsibility for an auto accident, skilled attorneys work with you to gather evidence against any negligent party. Your opponent will do anything in their power to disprove what you argue – it is your attorney’s job to counter them and protect your rights by holding the opposing party liable with a reasonable amount of proof.
- File a Lawsuit: If settlement is not productive, then your lawyer will prepare all of the legal documents necessary for filing. Your lawyer will go through each step- helping with filling out documents and going to court for testimonies when needed- so that you can win your case and make sure justice prevails.
The Dolan Law Firm Fights for Those Injured in Car, Motorcycle, Commercial Truck & Bicycle Crashes
Recognized as one of the best personal injury law firms in California, the Dolan Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of injured people and family members of loved ones who died due to an accident involving a car, bike, motorcycle, truck or pedestrian ever since we were founded in 1995. It’s easy for us to understand how traumatic these accidents can be physically and emotionally. Rest assured; we will guide you through each step with care and respect during this difficult time.
Individualized, attentive legal representation by highly knowledgeable crash and accident attorneys with an unmatched track-record of success;
Substantial investigative, financial, and technological resources available to you because we’re a national law firm—something that even the best boutique firms can’t offer individually;
Access to collision reconstruction experts who will investigate the cause of the crash – from driver error to defective car parts – so that you know exactly what led up to this unfortunate incident;
That’s the number one reason why our clients choose us and after their case has concluded, tell others about how good we were if they’ve been in a car accident. We take difficult cases to trial and win them because of this. As a result, we often get much higher settlements than average which means you can trust us to take care of everything for you! Here are some things you can expect when you hire us
And access to biomechanics and economists who will take into account all your injuries caused during this wreck as well as your future medical expenses for any treatment needed for such injuries. These losses will also be calculated according to your potential earnings both present and in the future.